Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Medical Exam

I took my medical examination yesterday, as part of the requirements for the PRISAA Meet. If you can still remember, me and my teammate Anabelle qualified for the PRISAA Regional Computer Quiz in Bohol. We'll be leaving this Friday morning. Am so excited. ^^;

I met one of their attendants, and she's really pretty. She has such a sweet voice, hindi-makabasag pinggan in Tagalog. She's the one who took my blood pressure count, and pulse rate too. She also has these soft hands. She also helped me out in determining my height and weight. Hmm, I hope I have gained some weight. My weight of 50.4kilograms, and a height of 166cm. Not bad. ^^;

She must've recognized my medical form, and she asked me if I know Narciso. I didn't know that she knew the guy, who is one of the topguns of IT,a really intelligent man, and how she fancies his name as "Isoy". I just can't stop laughing upon hearing Narciso's nick. *brewing evil plan* I was able to read an article on "How to Know if You Found the Right Person", and she's somewhat interested on hearing it. Who am I to resist? We talked for a couple of minutes, until she was called for duty again. I don't want to waste her time. We parted ways for a while, but not until I know her name. Maria Teresa. :)

Now I have to proceed to the doctor, for the next series of tests. Yeah right, and I have to wait for minutes for my turn. Time's ticking out, and I still have my classes. :(

At last, my turn now!

The doctor asked me a couple of questions, like: if I was admitted to a hospital lately; and if my parents have diabetes, anemia, tuberculosis, heart failures, etc. Then she inserted this thing called autoscope, in my ears. Damn, that tickles. XD I just can't stop giggling as she was doing it, even when she was already checking my eyes and my mouth. Glad she didn't slap me. ^^; Thanks for bearing with me, Doc.

She then signed my medical form, confirming that I'm physically fit to travel and participate for PRISAA. Though, I find the medical exam a bit unnecessary, since the event does not require intense physical activity. Maybe for safety precautions. Yeah, safety precautions that is.

Too bad, I wasn't able to bid goodbye to Teresa. But there will be next time. ^^;

0 Comments: