Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's Time to Move On

It’s been a week after the 2007 Invitation Program for South East Asian Students to South Korea program officially drew its curtain...

Yes, it's now back to reality. Back to the old student life. Back to school, the classroom, the professors, the classmates, everything. In fact, we'll be starting to work on our thesis. Luckily, the discussion's are not that far away yet, so I can still catch up. No, I don't have ill feelings with coming back to school, it's just that I find the ten days quite short, and fast. Ironic, isn't it?

I still feel sad. There is not one day when I don’t think of everyone. Every time I think about the good ol’ ten days and the forty-plus bunch of people from South East Asia converging together, memories start to flash back. There has been countless times of me scanning through every photo I’ve taken and reading through all the e-mails I’ve received. Doing these quenches my thirst.

Even at school, I tend to be mentally absent. But I can’t control it, and there are even times where I succumb myself to the thoughts, and consequently losing my attention on my professor’s discussion.

I really tend to be very emotional, but I’m not crying. I’ve already shed tears...

But wait...what's happening to me?

I should not be wrenched up! Like what Elizabeth told me, I should cheer up and move on. Yes, it’s inevitable for me to feel this longing, but I shouldn’t let my emotions get the best of me. Instead of being pulled down, I should consider this parting an inspiration, a goal, to fuel my engine. This is not yet the end of the world. I’m still optimistic that we will meet again in time. And to further that possibility, I must study hard. I should do best in school. Education can greatly aid me upon realizing my dreams.

It’s been a week after the 2007 Invitation Program for South East Asian Students to South Korea program officially ended...

Goodbyes may have been sad, times may have flown fast, but it should not deter one to stand again. It's now time to move on...

For my case, I should start moving on.

0 Comments: