Thursday, June 7, 2007

Monday's Fast Approaching...

Monday's fast approaching, and I have not prepared anything for the travel yet. My clothes, my personal stuff; nothing's been prepared yet. I am yet to look for a token for the Korean family I'll be staying with for the whole duration of the tour.

The family wants to buy me some new clothes, seeing that I only have a few ones at my disposal (mostly college/school shirts, and are so used up). My jeans are starting to fade as well. Worse, we don't have a travel bag for me to use.

That's why my elder sister applied for a loan in PAG-IBIG a week ago. She instructed me to come back to PAG-IBIG today to follow-up her application. The whole family was hopeful that finally (she actually applied for this loan almost a month ago, but was held because of unmatching signatures) the application would be approved. Everything will be good to go once we have the money...

But, one should never count the chicks before they're even hatched.

It was still under processing, and I have to come back there tomorrow. I'm already worried even before, and now here it comes. What if the application will be rejected again? Where will we get the money?

And if the application is to be approved, what if it arrives after Monday? What use is it for?

The school gave me a $200 allowance though, but I would like to spend it for souvenirs and other petty expenses once there in Korea. But if left with no choice, then I'll take it.

I'm crossing my fingers for some good news tomorrow...

0 Comments: