Sunday, June 10, 2007

Toilet Misadventures: The Second Coming

I never thought that my toilet misadventures would have a sequel! This happened yesterday, and here's how it went...

I was in school yesterday to participate in a pictorial for the school's magazine. I guess it has something to do with my study tour to Korea, that's why I got picked as an image model. O_O;

I have to admit: I am not that photogenic. I'm really not confident with how I look in the photos. I wonder when the camera will be kind to me. :D

During the break, I hurriedly went to the male's comfort room. Just like last time...to defecate. This time, no vending machines with toiletries, just plain gushing water. Uh, I don't have any choice.

I was already halfway of the ritual when suddenly, a bunch of girls came inside the male's comfort room! I didn't really know how many they were, since I didn't see them. But they were so noisy and guffawed out loud (are girls really like this?), so I can hear them from the rear cubicle I'm sitting.

I can still remember one of them saying, "It's still vacation anyway, so seldom uses this toilet. But just to make sure, let's just lock the door.". They have no idea who was with them! One of them was so fumed while blabbing that the nearest ladies' room was locked, and that they're really in a hurry. Well, it's vacation time, and there are only a few comfort rooms open. Another one was complaining on how the men's room was stinking, and that the cubicles were dirty. Well, I can't blame them. <_<;

Now here's the exciting part: the ladies were using the cubicle right next to me! I can hear every detail of it. Oh no. I kept silent and even paused for a moment. I was the blind witness as they were taking turns of the cubicle.

No, I didn't look at them. I'm not a pervert. Some would have taken advantage of it, but it's definitely not my style. I respect people's right to privacy. I have to make sure that they won't find out that someone (of the opposite sex) is there with them, to avoid more serious trouble.

As soon as the coast was clear, I immediately went out of the cubicle.




*Sorry for the choice of words. I tried to make it as 'wholesome' as possible.*
*Sigh, when will this end?* :(

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

PERV =D