Friday, June 1, 2007

Customizing My Blog - So Fun

I'm trying to make my blog page more 'pleasing' for viewing. I'm doing away with corporate/technical stuff. I'm here to unwind, you know.

Hehehe, I removed the Newsreel from the sidebar. Gosh, too much text, and me myself refuse to read those news. I read news, yes, but not on my blog. :S

I've just added a Calendar widget (see sidebar), courtesy of FreeBlogContent. Though I wanted a more dynamic calendar (the one which you can toggle through past/future months/years), but at least I had one with the basic calendar feature. Thanks to the site. :)

Also in place is a Welcome Note and Blogger's logo. I'd like people to know why I made my blog, and of course, to show courtesy to Blogger.

On the succeeding days, I might be posting my picture, and an image as banner/title. I just need to find my best angle, and an available render for the banner. I suck at creativity. :p


*puts on to-do list*

0 Comments: