Thursday, July 5, 2007

Random Stories

I went to Atty. Go's office this morning to give him my present from South Korea, to show my heartfelt gratitude for giving me the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to South Korea. I was kinda delayed; it is almost two weeks after the study tour ended. Procrastination on the loose again. My bad. :(

It was a box of porcelain teacups. I know it isn't that much, but it's not really the material worth. And I'm happy that Atty. Go gladly accepted my little token. Kamsa hamnida, Mr. President. :)

-----

I've drank a lot of coffee back in the office this afternoon. Perhaps I made the mixture too concentrated, that's why the coffee really struck my senses, and I feel really wobbly as of typing. @.@

I'm such a noob.

-----

Yesterday was our beloved Mr. Aahron Dinauanao's birthday. Sir, I know this may sound cliche, but I want to thank you for being there for us rain or shine, as an adviser, a teacher, and as a friend.

Sir, you're getting old. When will you marry? :D

Happy birthday, Sir A.

0 Comments: