Friday, August 31, 2007

A Bid Goodbye...

Today will be Gerly's last day on Lexmark R&D. Her contract of a year and three months is to end.

I'm awfully sad. Sigh, some good things never last. I'm gonna miss her: her silliness, her laughs, and most of all her 'obsession' with Kim Rae Won. Gerl, remember to keep your promise to me. :)

Gerl, I know that we have not known each other that long. We did not even have the chance to talk together personally. But I want you to know that you became a special person on my life - a good friend.

Thanks for everything, and goodbye. For now.

Please take care of the stuffed toy frog I've given you. Thanks for appreciating my simple gift. Hahaha, and you named it Jan. I'm so flattered. :p


-----

Last Tuesday, a shocking news stumbled upon the whole ICS college: Sir Ruben Miro is dead. According to our Psychology teacher, brain waves are still existent, but his heart stopped beating. There is still a chance for him to survive, and he shouldn't be embalmed this early.

Sir Miro is known to be an advocate of learning, a very professional mentor.

Though I was not under him on any of my subjects, I would like to extend my condolences to the afflicted, especially to his family. And may the good memory of Sir Miro remain on the students. Hope that his deeds would continue to inspire people, the faculty, the students.

Let's continue praying for him... :(

-----

As I checked the bulletin boards this afternoon to check about Sir Miro, I've read that he is to be cremated by tomorrow. I guess his brain wasn't able to bring him back alive... :(

Requiescat in pace, Sir Miro.

0 Comments: