Sunday, May 13, 2007

So, Who Are You Voting For?

I myself have not accomplished my 'kodigo' yet. My list are yet half-filled, and would doubt if I start filling them up. It's just that not enough candidates have been proven worthy of my vote.

Who's worthy of my vote, you ask? I myself have not set up a clear set of standards to pick a candidate. At times I ask my elders (since they have known these candidates more than I do), check for the candidates' accomplishments, share views with my peers and co-workers, get the latest information from the media, and 'psycho' into their minds. It doesn't sound enough, I know. At least I can say to myself that I am more 'concerned' now, especially that I am a voting public.

Here are some links one may find useful in his/her choice of candidates. Yeah, this is a last-minute check, but it doesn't matter.

Useful Links:
Precinct Finder - http://www.comelec.gov.ph/localsearchsql/webforms/findprecinct.aspx
Candidate Profiles (Senatoriables) - http://www.inquirer.net/specialfeatures/eleksyon2007/profiles.php

Too bad I wasn't able to find a site featuring candidates' profiles in my city (Cebu City). :(

So, who are you voting for?

0 Comments: