Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hmm, What Gifts?

As already stated, today will be a dual birthday celebration for Mama and my little sister Fanessa. I planned on going to Danao today, but I declined due to a few concerns...

I hope that Ate Mikit's salary is already at hand. Yeah, I've gotten my allowance yesterday, but I've spent a considerable amount of the sum for the printing of our thesis. Fanessa requested for a badminton set for her birthday, which I would want to give her. But I only got roughly P300.00, and I think a badminton set would cost more than that, not to mention that this money I have to stretch until our payday at Lexmark R&D this 15th. The day falls on a Saturday, so I'm hopeful to get it this Friday.

Even if I will, I highly doubt if I can spare a huge chunk of it for gifts. Our thesis is resource-hungry - the cause of most of our expenditures. I may buy something else, but have to give up the badminton set. Not to forget, I am yet to buy a present for A-gie's - her requested anime songs/shows. Uhm, call it cost-cutting, but I think I would vouch for the game set both for A-gie and Fanessa. :)
Oh, not to forget Mama. What present can I give her? *rolls eyes* She has not requested me anything, nor hinted about her upcoming birthday.

I've never given those ladies birthday presents ever since, if my memory serves me well. And this year, I would want to make a difference. I'd go to Danao probably this Saturday night, after class.

Ooph, I have not greeted them yet! Better give 'em a call. :D

0 Comments: